When someone criticizes your kink for being violent: threaten them with violence! That will really show them.
This bothers me for a number of reasons:
- a facetious reply to a dick-ish post got out of hand
- someone called the only person to ever really care about me an “abusive sociopath”. It wasn’t “someone criticized my kink”, it was “someone called my lifeblood, my better half, the person I would die without abusive”
- who seriously takes george bush choking on a pretzel as a serious threat of violence? also, I apologized for losing it afterwards. I’ve made it clear on my blog that I have BPD, and with that comes serious rage issues. The only trigger I have is someone talking extreme shit about my man for an episode where I literally black out in rage. I didn’t black out, but I did lose control, and publicly recinded and apologized.
- privilege is real and for someone who lives with their mother to be judging others is a pretty clear example of it. the word gets overused, but as an academic, I realize the real function.
- the closing remark of “see how fast you get punched in the throat” was a hypothetical, not an actual threat.
Considering this happened a week or more ago and you weren’t there to judge it, I’d like to you take it down because every time I see that criticism of my personal life, unwarranted and harsh, I get physically ill and begin to cry for reasons that would take too long to explain.